5 June - 10 June, 2002
On Wednesday, 5 June, I departed Utah and journeyed to Iowa with my father, sister, and some of our cousins. We went to meet relatives most of us had never met before- Bartons who we were related to through my great-great grandfather's siblings.
While we were in southeastern Iowa, we had the fortune of being able to tour the L.D.S. Nauvoo temple in Nauvoo, Illinois during the open house prior to its dedication.
All in all, it was a great experience to meet our Iowa relatives. They were all wonderful people to be with. The history of that area is amazing.
- Wednesday, June 5 - Digital photos
- Thursday, June 6 - Digital photos
- Friday, June 7 - Digital photos
- Saturday, June 8 - Digital photos
- Sunday, June 9 - Digital photos
- Monday, June 10 - Digital photos
Day-by-day journals (Links to the Fozzolog)